From Dental Implants to Porcelain Veneers, and Same-Day Crowns, we are here to handle your every dental need!
Regular dental visits to Scott Szatkowski D.D.S. are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our Elk Grove Village and Melrose Park offices, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- "Identafi" early cancer screening device
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Dental Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Same-Day Crowns, for your convenience
- Preventative Cleanings
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers, to enhance the look, shape, and color of your teeth
- Oral Surgery
- Custom mouth Guards - to help prevent traumatic injury to teeth during sports
We provide comprehensive care so that your family may realize the convenience and continuity of care that comes with having access to all specialists of dentistry in the same location. Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, along with other dentists, numerous hygienists, and an understanding and caring support staff to assist you in all your needs.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.