Online Dental Education Library
Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Tips for your protecting your child's teeth
- establish an early routine of cleaning your child's teeth as soon as they erupt, get them accustomed to opening their mouth to allow you to brush, or "count their teeth". Visit a dentist for the first time around age 2
- only allow bottles filled with water at bed time
- clean pacifiers appropriately, but not in the parent's mouth. This distributes your bacteria
- provide healthy treats; gummy and sour candies are especially bad. This can include dried fruits. Brush afterward if you allow them.
- Sealants - provde sealants when molars erupt