How veneers can remake your smile
Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic dental procedure that can transform your smile into something you will be proud to show off. Dr. Scott Szatkowski offers porcelain veneers, and he has two convenient office locations in Elk Grove Village and Melrose Park, Illinois to help you and your smile.
Veneers are a versatile dental treatment that can cover up both minor and major flaws including:
- Excessive tooth wear due to aging or bad habits
- Cracks, fracture lines, or chips due to trauma or an injury
- Stains, discolorations, or blotches due to medications or lifestyle factors
- You may even be able to hide alignment issues including closing gaps between your teeth, rotated teeth, or tooth overlap.
Veneers are thin laminates of porcelain which are bonded on to the front surfaces of your teeth. Treatment with veneers is conservative, because your dentist only removes just enough tooth surface to accommodate the thickness of the veneers, which means little to no tooth structure is taken away.
When you choose veneers, you can count on these important benefits:
- Natural beauty, because porcelain reflects light, just like natural tooth structure
- Easy maintenance, because porcelain resists staining, even if you smoke or drink coffee
- Quick results, because you can have a new smile in two to three appointments, which makes porcelain veneers a great option if you have a special event coming up and want to look your best.
To read more about veneers, please visit the Porcelain Veneers section on Dr. Szatkowski’s website at https://www.dentistelkgrovevillage.com/dental-veneers.html
Veneers can transform your smile from dull and unappealing, to dazzling and attractive, giving you the confidence and self-esteem you deserve. To find out how to remake your smile with porcelain veneers, call Dr. Scott Szatkowski, with offices in Elk Grove Village and Melrose Park, Illinois. Call now!